Skip to main content

Alofa Atu

Ah the weeks past by so quick sometimes. But this email will be a snooze !! I was able to get the second dose of Pfizer & I. Died. Tuesday was such a miserable day ahahah. But I'm alive ! 

Transfers are this Tuesday & I'll be staying in the Samoan & Tongan ward with Sister Satini! Speaking of, my Samoan is getting better but still needs a ton of work. I have learned how to pray in Samoan & have a introductory conversation so it's been a really great experience making myself be truly worthy of the spirit so I can have the gifts of tongues & all. But again, definitely not that great at it. 

I honestly do not have much, I feel like every week is the same! Just taking care of other sisters, training every week, and learning the languages. One thing though is that I am so inspired by our members here !! They know how to make someone feel so loved & seeing their desire to serve the Lord & His missionaries motivates me to do & be better everyday. 

Manuia le vaiaso!! Alofa atu.

sister fin <3





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, Dog and Fun

hi all :) so some big changes are coming this week. yesterday we got a text from President asking if we could go over right after church & so we headed over as fast as we could, turns out we are being released as stls, satini is going to train in long beach, Bradfield is getting kicked outta the polynesian wards, and I get to reign here in the 2 languages I dunno anything about lolol. This was truly my dream: be released as stl AND stay in the poly wards :') God is so so so good to me hehe !!   Sister Satini has been my best friend though so I'm really sad to have her go honestly. She is like my sister, annoying one I wanna punch but can't help to love & hug ! (If u ever see this sis, hi 😂🤍) Catch me truly heartbroken by next Monday lol. But it was just a random transfer, so it'll be a wild ride I guess. I'm still not sure who my new companion is but President let me choose who my options were so I guess I got somewhat of a choice !! Yay !!  But, other tha

Never Forgotten

One thing I wanted to share with you all was my experience of God testifying to me that He does know me, my worries, needs, everything. Its such a simple, short story but before I flew out here, I journaled on August 1 (I flew out August 3) about how I was only nervous that I'd be at the airport alone and no one would be there to pick me up (🤣) It might seem silly to most of you but to me it was a genuine concern because at that moment it felt like God had forgotten about me already. Everything that was going on really made me question whether He remembered me let alone knew about my existence. I obviously told no one this silly little thing that worried me. I prayed that night that at least one other missionary would be flying with me in case I was forgotten, but when I got there, not. a. single. other. missionary. was. there. So here I am thinking, I am alone. I am forgotten. God must hate me. Oh my gosh why did I come. All of these silly little thoughts🤣🤣 But this past Thursd

More Pics...