Skip to main content

Never Forgotten

One thing I wanted to share with you all was my experience of God testifying to me that He does know me, my worries, needs, everything. Its such a simple, short story but before I flew out here, I journaled on August 1 (I flew out August 3) about how I was only nervous that I'd be at the airport alone and no one would be there to pick me up (🤣) It might seem silly to most of you but to me it was a genuine concern because at that moment it felt like God had forgotten about me already. Everything that was going on really made me question whether He remembered me let alone knew about my existence. I obviously told no one this silly little thing that worried me. I prayed that night that at least one other missionary would be flying with me in case I was forgotten, but when I got there, not. a. single. other. missionary. was. there. So here I am thinking, I am alone. I am forgotten. God must hate me. Oh my gosh why did I come. All of these silly little thoughts🤣🤣 But this past Thursday we had mission president interviews. As I was waiting to go in, I got to talk to his wife, Sister Platt. She looks at me and says "can I tell you something...like truly?" And I was not expecting it but she goes, "President Platt and I honestly forgot about you." Haha I heard this and was just like wowww I feel so loved -_- ??🤣 she then said, "We didn't know you were coming until the spirit told us." Haha now thats supposed to make me feel better, right?🤣 But she starts explaining to me that Sister Davis (a senior missionary apart of the office staff) had thought I was flying in August 4th PLUS the day I flew in was SO. SO. SO. BUSY. for all of the office staff. In addition, they were never told that I was flying in until 4 days earlier. And when its only A missionary (just ONE) it can be so easy to forget so cant blame them a whole lot. (I think she was making up excuses 😉 Just kidding !! Haha I love them) 

Butttt as they were running around the office, helping other missionaries, Sister Platt says the spirit urged them to look at the calendar and they kept ignoring it because they were too busy. But then finally the Spirit said to them, "You have a missionary coming, get to the airport NOW." She followed up saying that they dropped everything they had that day (quite literally haha papers flying around, purses left behind, etc) and sped all the way to the airport thanking the Lord they didnt have a TiWi in their car 🤣🤣 (TiWi is basically a snitch to the church headquarters/mission office on how well you drive🙄🤣) 

Anyways!! Sister Platt told me this and I actually couldve broken down in tears because honestly it showed me that God cares for what I care for. He knows about the smallest little worries that we may have no matter how insignificant they may sound. I know that God answers our prayers and worries specifically to how we will recognize and notice them as well. Sister Platt didnt need to tell me this, but that day was a day I was struggling most and hearing the reassurance that God knows me individually and loves me has strengthened my testimony so much on His love for ALL of us, ALL of His children. So this week, no matter how insignificant your worries may sound or be, let God know them and let Him help you !!! 


And lastly, I SWEAR california is infested with ants at a much higher rate than anywhere else. Its highkey disgusting hahah. I don't mean to complain to God about these nasty creatures He created...but just why🤣 I set down my water bottle for .2 seconds and it immediately has lil ants all over it. So anytime we go to the park and I sit on the bench for our lessons I get SO ITCHY. From head to toe, and I was trying not to be paranoid about bugs being over me at first but then this past week we came home from a lesson at the park & I was studying at my desk then I felt something on my arm and when I looked it was like 100000 ants on me and I look on my desk and my books just had ants all over it too. We will just say that I take a shower everytime after I step in the outdoors now haha...I am not satisfied after showering still because my hair is just dying...my scalp has scratch marks all over so that has been NO fun at all because it hurts to brush my hair/do it haha so if you see me looking nasty in the pictures below, blame it on the ants!! ;) 

I have sooo many. Idk why they keep getting mixed up but I'm sure it'll be easy to match the picture to its caption :) 


°Elders got us mexican food :)

°We love lessons so much !!

°MY FAMILY IS THE BEST. They heard I have been super hungry hahah so they had food sent to my apartment, I am SO blessed💕💕 I promise to never be a brat when I get home 🤣

°Free books at the park so we exchanged a Book of Mormon ;) 

°Yall already know me. Selfies for days. Trying out my phones filters it just updated with lol🤣🤷‍♀️

°Yorba Linda ♡♡♡♡


I wish I could get more pics with members, but stupid covid :( however thats my goal next week at Charles baptism so there should be more interesting pics soon :) 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, Dog and Fun

hi all :) so some big changes are coming this week. yesterday we got a text from President asking if we could go over right after church & so we headed over as fast as we could, turns out we are being released as stls, satini is going to train in long beach, Bradfield is getting kicked outta the polynesian wards, and I get to reign here in the 2 languages I dunno anything about lolol. This was truly my dream: be released as stl AND stay in the poly wards :') God is so so so good to me hehe !!   Sister Satini has been my best friend though so I'm really sad to have her go honestly. She is like my sister, annoying one I wanna punch but can't help to love & hug ! (If u ever see this sis, hi 😂🤍) Catch me truly heartbroken by next Monday lol. But it was just a random transfer, so it'll be a wild ride I guess. I'm still not sure who my new companion is but President let me choose who my options were so I guess I got somewhat of a choice !! Yay !!  But, other tha

More Pics...