Skip to main content

TALOFA, MALO E LELEI!!

TALOFA !! MALO E LELEI !! 🥰
I have forgotten the last few weeks to send an email...oopsies ! idk where I left off but I am having a great time out here. Today is the beginning to an ending. I will be coming home in 6 weeks aka it's my last transfer !! Thinking about it...IM TIRED 🤣 but pressing forward ! the last few weeks have been crazy good but honestly not a whole lot to note on. 

☆ ahzira came to the conclusion that the church is true because of a spiritual experience she had while visiting her grandma's grave. IT WAS AMAZING. but then things took a turn really quickly SO this last week she did her very own fast !! WHAT !! we will be checking on her this upcoming week to see how it went :) 

☆ Chris & Jazmine !! they're doing great. they are planning a wedding so that they can be baptized immediately after. but then some things went down with paperwork so they postponed the wedding thus postponing the baptism :( sad days. HOWEVER ! Jazmine finally had her baby which is the cutest lil boy ever !! it made me kinda homesick for my lil ones at home 🥰 

☆ && lastly, HAPPY late HALLOWEEN ! I hope you all enjoyed it. I sure did !! we had 3 trunk or treats to cover and it sure was busy. I met some amazing people, reconnected with a few friends, and witnessed many blessings and miracles. 

truly, I'm grateful for the opportunity to witness God's love for His children. being out here is so humbling and truly a great experience !! I have learned more than enough times that the LORD. LOVES. EFFORT. I fall short every single day of my duties & potential...yet as I strive to do what I can handle, I see so many miracles !! God recognizes our weaknesses & helps us overcome them. He is always anxiously waiting to bless you !! Happy Holidays now, woohoo !! 

xoxo, manuia le vaiaso !!

sister fin <3













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, Dog and Fun

hi all :) so some big changes are coming this week. yesterday we got a text from President asking if we could go over right after church & so we headed over as fast as we could, turns out we are being released as stls, satini is going to train in long beach, Bradfield is getting kicked outta the polynesian wards, and I get to reign here in the 2 languages I dunno anything about lolol. This was truly my dream: be released as stl AND stay in the poly wards :') God is so so so good to me hehe !!   Sister Satini has been my best friend though so I'm really sad to have her go honestly. She is like my sister, annoying one I wanna punch but can't help to love & hug ! (If u ever see this sis, hi 😂🤍) Catch me truly heartbroken by next Monday lol. But it was just a random transfer, so it'll be a wild ride I guess. I'm still not sure who my new companion is but President let me choose who my options were so I guess I got somewhat of a choice !! Yay !!  But, other tha

Baptism!

Dang, its already Monday! hope everyone is doing good :) this week wasn't too bad, got to break a lot of ankles in basketball & watch one of my friends i used to teach be baptized !! It was such a good week overall.  Can I just note how difficult it is to bear ones testimony on Fast Sundays ?? Usually there's 20 minutes of silence, but in polynesian wards you literally have to fight for a spot . . . and we did in both wards lol. Everyone just sits in line & waits their turn, it is so AMAZING, I love the energy given here in these wards lol !!  I was feeling pretty sad at the fact I'm missing my favorite holiday in the best town ever lol. And I said to Sister Satini that the only way I'd get past the sadness is if someone was baptized on July 4th && our friend Tahia came to us the next day asking to be baptized that day. God works in miraculous & beautiful ways :) Best 4th of July is happening this year !!!  I'm so thankful to Heavenly Father! He

Tasi Alofa

good morning !!  what a very blessed week it was. as usual :) here's the rundown: ☆ its missionary month !! YAY for August. our wards are going super hard for this month on missionary mindedness.  ☆ anaheim 8th samoan ward camp !! finally it is over. we only dropped in at night but boy am I exhausted from it so I can't imagine all the members who stayed 24/7 lol ! every night there was a big event, movie night, talent night, and a fiafia dance night. it made me so thankful to be in this ward so that I could experience their culture but also see some REAL love between everyone !! they said, tasi alofa. one love. & they were so right.  ☆ we had a 2 hour testimony meeting on Sunday :)) it was very very very long. but 6 of our friends showed up. true miracle. however 2 hours. poor souls hahaha.  they didn't mean to do that but one lady talked forrrever so our bishop just let all those who were already in line go up... which happened to be an extra 20 people. however they en