Skip to main content

Exchange miracles!

hiiiii everyone !!

☆ I went on my last exchange with Sister Mattice and Sister Rose🥰 it was SO FUN :) and really crazy. although it's been over 16 months of me serving...I never went door knocking before. until NOW !! it fuels my fire of excitement for God's work.


being a COVID missionary, this was never in my intentions to do. but as we went about, we experienced miracles !!! ✨


it was funny because for my specific area we have to find Polynesians. and that's kind of hard when most of the area is English & Hispanic so I was lil doubtful. but as we were walking down this street full of apartments, I heard music playing. I stopped and asked my companions what kind of music was playing and they looked at me super confused (& after almost 9 months of being around poly's I kinda got their tendencies down 🤣) so I told them "that's music a Polynesian would play!!!" SO we sprint down to the music and lo & behold....

✨🙏🏼a Polynesian family🙏🏼 ✨


(thanks to the Polynesian community for keeping it simple with their love for r&b and reggae lol 😆🤟🏼) but we had a great conversation with them & they were the cutest !! one of them was an inactive member too who used to attend the Tongan ward !! 


after this family, we knocked on our first door of the day. Sylvia ✨ the moment we introduced ourselves with the title 'Sister' she started bawling. a few months ago she lost her sister & has been praying for knowledge of God's awareness of her and her family. Being able to testify to Sylvia of His love for & knowledge of her was something special 💖 a true miracle ✨ 


God does place people in our paths at the RIGHT time !! He loves His children & I know He is aware of our desires, wants, and NEEDS 🤍✨ I'm so grateful for this knowledge because it gets me thru the hardest of days & compliments the easier days 🥰


Stay blessed everyone ! Have a great week :) xox


sister fin <3 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, Dog and Fun

hi all :) so some big changes are coming this week. yesterday we got a text from President asking if we could go over right after church & so we headed over as fast as we could, turns out we are being released as stls, satini is going to train in long beach, Bradfield is getting kicked outta the polynesian wards, and I get to reign here in the 2 languages I dunno anything about lolol. This was truly my dream: be released as stl AND stay in the poly wards :') God is so so so good to me hehe !!   Sister Satini has been my best friend though so I'm really sad to have her go honestly. She is like my sister, annoying one I wanna punch but can't help to love & hug ! (If u ever see this sis, hi 😂🤍) Catch me truly heartbroken by next Monday lol. But it was just a random transfer, so it'll be a wild ride I guess. I'm still not sure who my new companion is but President let me choose who my options were so I guess I got somewhat of a choice !! Yay !!  But, other tha

Baptism!

Dang, its already Monday! hope everyone is doing good :) this week wasn't too bad, got to break a lot of ankles in basketball & watch one of my friends i used to teach be baptized !! It was such a good week overall.  Can I just note how difficult it is to bear ones testimony on Fast Sundays ?? Usually there's 20 minutes of silence, but in polynesian wards you literally have to fight for a spot . . . and we did in both wards lol. Everyone just sits in line & waits their turn, it is so AMAZING, I love the energy given here in these wards lol !!  I was feeling pretty sad at the fact I'm missing my favorite holiday in the best town ever lol. And I said to Sister Satini that the only way I'd get past the sadness is if someone was baptized on July 4th && our friend Tahia came to us the next day asking to be baptized that day. God works in miraculous & beautiful ways :) Best 4th of July is happening this year !!!  I'm so thankful to Heavenly Father! He

Tasi Alofa

good morning !!  what a very blessed week it was. as usual :) here's the rundown: ☆ its missionary month !! YAY for August. our wards are going super hard for this month on missionary mindedness.  ☆ anaheim 8th samoan ward camp !! finally it is over. we only dropped in at night but boy am I exhausted from it so I can't imagine all the members who stayed 24/7 lol ! every night there was a big event, movie night, talent night, and a fiafia dance night. it made me so thankful to be in this ward so that I could experience their culture but also see some REAL love between everyone !! they said, tasi alofa. one love. & they were so right.  ☆ we had a 2 hour testimony meeting on Sunday :)) it was very very very long. but 6 of our friends showed up. true miracle. however 2 hours. poor souls hahaha.  they didn't mean to do that but one lady talked forrrever so our bishop just let all those who were already in line go up... which happened to be an extra 20 people. however they en